APSA strives to help its members to promote, develop, research, and market quality seeds within the region and globally. We represent the largest network of companies, associations and government bodies relating to seeds in the Asia Pacific region and we operate as a platform for sharing ideas and knowledge for better understanding, collaboration and business growth. Good-standing members go to our Members Area here.
Benefits Of APSA Membership:
- Connect with private and public sector seed enterprises in the region and globally
- Join the Asian Seed Congress at a ‘members-only’ discount (maximum of five delegates)
- Participate in seed study tours, workshops and training programmes at a member discounted rate
- Be part of private/public sector research projects
- Enjoy exclusive access to APSA’s membership database
- Get up to date information and articles on developments in the seed industry with your complimentary copy of Asian Seed magazine (6 issues per year)
- Promote your business by advertising or sponsorship in the Asian Seed magazine, on APSA website, APSA regular events or at the Asian Seed Congress
- Opportunity to participate in APSA’s Standing Committees and Special Interest Groups
APSA Annual Membership Fees
|Membership options||Annual membership fee rate $US|
|Government Seed Agency||300|
To encourage participation from the government sector within Asia-Pacific and globally, we offer discounted rates for government agencies. For more information, please contact APSA Secretariat Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APSA Membership begins January 1 through December 31.
- Membership renewal fees are due 1 January each year. Unpaid dues as of Jan 30 will result in lapsed membership status and disqualification from membership privileges.
- APSA does not provide pro rata membership.