APSA strives to help its members to produce, develop, research, and market quality seeds within the region and globally. We represent the largest network of companies, associations and government bodies relating to seeds in the Asia Pacific region and we operate as a platform for sharing ideas and knowledge for the growth and development of the seed industry in the region. Good-standing members can access our Members Area here.
Benefits Of APSA Membership:
- Connect with private and public sector seed enterprises in the region and globally
- Join the Asian Seed Congress at a ‘members-only’ discount (maximum of five delegates)
- Participate in seed study tours, workshops and training programmes at a member discounted rate
- Be part of private/public sector research projects
- Enjoy exclusive access to APSA’s membership database
- Get up to date information and articles on developments in the seed industry with your complimentary copy of Asian Seed magazine (6 issues per year)
- Promote your business with advertising or sponsorship opportunities in the Asian Seed magazine, at APSA regular events or at the Asian Seed Congress
- Participate in APSA’s Standing Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Get 10% Off Technology Transfer Programs by the International Rice Research Institute (list of programs here)
APSA Annual Membership Fees
|Membership options||Annual membership fee rate $US|
|Government Seed Agency||300|
To encourage participation from the government sector within Asia-Pacific and globally, we offer discounted rates for government agencies. For more information, please contact APSA Secretariat Office at email@example.com.
- APSA Membership term is 1 January through 31 December.
- Membership renewal fees are due 1 January each year. Unpaid dues as of March 31 will result in disqualification from membership privileges.
- APSA does not provide pro rata membership.
- APSA membership is not refundable.