25th Asian Seed Congress: Manila, the Philippines
The 25th edition of the Asian Seed Congress is set to be held at the Manila Marriott Hotel, from 12–16 November, 2018. More details covering the program, schedule, sponsorship and registration follow:
- Asian Seed Congress 2018 Sponsorship Package (download here)
- ASC 2018 Floor Plan: updated Sept 28, 2018 (download here)
- ASC 2018 Registration Rates (download here)
- ASC 2018 Registration Link (download here)
- ASC 2018 Program: updated Oct 15, 2018 (download here)
- Requirements for Philippines Visas: updated May 8, 2018 (download)
- ASC 2018 Hotels (download here)
- ASC 2018 Exhibitor Manual (download here)
- ASC 2018 Import Declaration Form (download here)
- ASC 2018 Quarantine Clearance Application (download here)
- ASC 2018 Delegate List: updated Oct 15, 2018 (download here)
- APSA Member Database Tutorial Guide (download here)
- ASC 2018 Table, Meeting Rooms and Booth List: updated Oct 15, 2018 (download here)
Proudly Sponsored By
With respect to registration for the upcoming Asian Seed Congress 2018 in Manila, Philippines. If you have requested either one of the following:
· Trading Table
· Regular / Super Booth
· Semi-Private / Private Meeting Room
Re. trading tables, please be informed that delegates will not be able to select the location of their Trading Tables, but instead these will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
Re. booths and/or meeting rooms, please see Congress Floor Plan (link above) for reference and kindly inform the APSA Secretariat the location of the booth and/or meeting room you wish to reserve.
Please be advised that the reservation can only be confirmed once payment of invoice is made. If payment is not made within 2 months upon receiving invoice, then we will unfortunately have to release your booth and/or meeting room booking.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com